Thursday, February 10, 2005

Why Japan, Why gfcgamer

Anata no soko ni imasu ka?

No one in this world deserve my soul.
Not only one. This could be sad.

Im just a True Ghost in japan, that today has a living body here in Brasil as some kind of Haibane Renmei Dreaming inside Big Walls.

Im have no japanese skin anymore. Im not very important.
I could seem ugly for your eyes now.

Because this, my loved one. Im living alone as you. Just because I love you that much.
Because im not the best, I don't yet deserve you my beloved one.
Because im not the best, I don't even deserve our Takarajima, Japan.


Yet, listen. I will became great. I will confort you. From anywhere.
I will be by your side, and doesnt matter how much distance betwhen us.

I will become a KAMI. For you, for her, for all.
This is not the end, This is just the beginning.

No comments: