Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our limits

I love research, but as any researcher I found many limits.
First is budget.
I live helping my parents. I have time, but I ask no money.
Yes. no big money investment in my experiments, because if you fail, your parents will face consequences.
That blame would fall in your head. 
It would be really hard to live within family with this guilty.

What do I have?
I have time.
I have a good computer.
I have plenty of knowledge to build up anything in 3D, also chemistry anomaly and nanotechnology.

But I don't have:
Energy - I'm a bit FAT. most of efforts to create anything fade out before I finish my projects.
Money - Most projects needs money, plenty of money to make something safe that you can live to tell later.

What the Solution?
Work tiny! In chemistry if you work real tiny, explosion in test-tube would be no bother.

I did working HHO devices, based on that, working tiny Vulcan creating tiny diamonds, lava rock, cheap electrolysis and other great discoveries, covered silver in pure gold using known radioactivity in a few putrefying yeast, unleashing discoveries from old alchemists etc.

Yeah. Really. That great.

But most limitations leave me aside any money build-up, and even got afraid of projects because they demand many efforts.

The next big revolution would be a self assemble devices and programs, that is just easy to build or model based on your single modifications.
These programmable solids in 3D with representation and solidification out of monitor.


Ever one of you thought about unification?
Unify a display with chipset? So tiny the chip, how big and thick is the screen!
Well a 3 trillion transistors resolution display would be THAT fantastic.
Really no display today can show a tiny portion of  all transistors on screen.
But what about integration to such extent, that each modification would modify and create - in software something that, when finished is ready to pull out from your monitor as a solid object.... WOW.
Would electroweting a macro scale of something nano-atomic technology in the futrure?
Did you notice that we have "paper like screen" today,when come to dinamic ink paint in Liquivista display?
I really want to have a Liquivista display that you can touch and hod the ink, even while the video is running.
It would be so great! Im looking for that!
Well could this INK work as transistor????
Enough, enough.

well see ya!

Many Ideas blossoming all the time as I read Walter Russel, in his book -The Universal One.
But for the moment



No comments: